Thursday, December 27, 2012

White!
Is slowly falling down from the heavens above
Feeling as soft as a newborn’s skin
Looking as glittery as flakes of gold
Falling steadily hour by hour
Covering the earth under its blanket!

White!
It is everywhere around me
On top of the rooftops to the asphalt under my feet
On each branch of the tree to the individual leaf
It tickles my nose and makes me smile in glee!

White!
Seems to slow everyone around it
From the cars crawling on the streets
To the families enjoying the coziness on the couches
The warm cups of hot chocolates in the hands
And the smiling snowman’s off the porches!

White!
Melts in an instant against the palm of my hand
And stays frozen for days on the ground
White!
Is slowly falling down from the heavens above
Covering the earth under its blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment