Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012! A year of transformations!

A turtle peeking out from its shell. Slowly and steadily. New realizations and new awarenesses touching my soul. Experienced new places, cultures and perspectives. Thinking outside the box. Learned to let go just a little. Able to open up my palm with some ease. Nature, a blissful experience. Emptying out my closets.

Effective communication a key to any and every relationship. Speaking from the heart. Truth hurts a lot. Seeing myself in the mirror differently. Embracing my shadows - easier said than done. Avoidance keeps you rooted in the same spot. Consistency takes effort.

It is not always about you. Putting yourself in the other person’s shoes.Try and than try again. Choice empowers! Acceptance comes after going through many stages. The difference between I want to verses I have to.

Love does soften hearts. You can only control your own happiness. Be still and hear the silence. Time and again I am grateful. Dream and some more. Faith is the pillar that you build upon. The sun always rises up. Seek and you shall find. Light at the end of the tunnel. A unique spark that shines. Now is all that you have. Dear God, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment