Thursday, May 17, 2012

Final Goodbye!

Walking down the memory lane
Some 25+ years ago
Recalling each and every moments
Spent together with family and loved ones
The silent walls in my lovely home
The long standing trees that grew along with me
The fun filled hide and seek moments
The craziest holi's played together
The long hours of cricket and badminton
The petty fights between us cousins
The cool lassi's in the afternoon
The nights filled with ice creams
The hot and humid weather
The nights slept on the terrace
The years that went by with the speed of a bullet
The memories that will be ever lasting
It is time to let go of you my lovely home
You will be cherished in my mind and soul
To all my cousins who were part of these lovely moments
I owe it to you all for the beautiful moments.

(Dedicated to my birth place, my childhood home - forever in my heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment