Saturday, June 23, 2012

Change!

There used to be a time in my life, when I used to pray to God and ask for what I wanted and desired. I used to be stubborn, hot headed and rigid. Today, I have come to the realization that I have changed over the past few years. Now, I pray to God and ask for what is for my highest and the best. I still have my dreams, hopes, visions and desires, but I also know that there is a path and a plan on which I am walking and who would know what is the best option for me than the 'Higher Power'. I still stumble from time to time when I get drawn in the whirlpool of emotions, yet each time I find beside me a messenger, a friend, a quote, a book, an experience, a realization, an awareness which brings me back to the present and makes me realize that the Universe knows what is best for me and I will only get what is right at that moment in time. Dear God, thank you for bringing the change in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment