Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lost!

Where do I begin? What do I do? Where should I start? Which step comes first? What should I do next? Whom should I ask? So many questions in my mind.....I honestly do know where to start.

What do I want to do? What am I trying to achieve? I am not even sure of these questions. My life is just in a limbo right now. It has stopped. It is stuck. I need a push, a shove....but from where? Now..that is a question.

I am waiting for answers. I look at the universe and I am trying to figure out what lies ahead of this haziness. The never ending clouds that obstruct my views. The non-stop chatter of my mind. The uneven heartbeats. The anxiousness that creeps up within me. Peace, calmness and serenity seems so far and out of my grasp. What do I do in the meantime...what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment